Natural Vision Improvement Workshop May 30th
Do you suffer from eyestrain?
Would you like to reduce stress created by long hours at the computer?
Would you like to find a way to see well without glasses?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, come join Meir Schneider in his Natural Vision Improvement Workshop on Saturday May 30th. Learn to overcome the following visual ailments:
- Cataracts – How to prevent Cataracts and how to preserve your eyes after a Cataract surgery.
- Glaucoma – How to nourish the optic nerve, reduce pressure, and help you see better.
- High Myopia – How to decrease and prevent retinal problems with this condition.
- Post Retinal Detachment – How to prevent more detachment and improve vision further.
- Macula Degeneration – How to prevent it and work with a pre-existing condition, how to prevent bleeding of the retina and hemorrhages by bringing more blood flow to the head.
Skills You Will Gain
- Improve your vision with eye exercises.
- Strengthen your eyes so you can see well without glasses
- Free yourself from eyestrain brought on by reading computer monitors, e-books, and smartphones.
- Release spinal tension.
- Expand the plasticity of the visual system.
- When: Saturday, May 30th
- Where: School for Self-Healing, 2218 48th Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94116
- Cost: $185.00
- Duration: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
What Our Previous Students Have To Say
Download Our School Catalog 2015/2016
Saturday, May 23rd-Natural Vision Improvement (Refreshments provided)
- Location: Other Avenues Grocery Cooperative 3930 Judah Street S.F., CA 94122
- Date: 05/23/15
- Time: 2 P.M. – 4 P.M.
- Cost: Free
Mr.Schneider is back to Visit Other Avenues Book store. During this free event, Meir will engage the class in many fun, body work and vision mini-activities. Hs method offers priceless information on how to get your eyes and vision back on track. Learn more about his method to help heal your body the natural way. Refreshments will be provided and you will have the option to purchase Meir’s Best-seller, Vision For Life and various healing CDs.
Tuesday, May 26th Natural Vision Improvement Self-Healing through Movement
- Location: New Leaf Market in Half Moon Bay 150 San Mateo Rd. Half Moon Bay, CA 94019
- Date: 05/26/15
- Time: 5 P.M. – 8 P.M.
- Cost: Free
New Leaf, Natural Food Market, is opening a new classroom for the public to learn about health, nutrition. Meir Schneider has been invited to speak for their opening ceremony in a series of free healing lectures. In this lecture, Meir will discuss how muscles in the body that are under or over used can be revitalized. Also, Meir weill share how to balance our visual systems. Participants will be invited for a book signing and materials will be available for purchase. This class is free so bring your friends and family to the beautiful new class room in Half Moon Bay!
Saturday, May 30th Natural Vision Improvement Workshop
- Location: SFSH 2218 48th Avenue San Francisco, CA 94116
- Date: 05/30/15
- Time: 9 A.M. – 5 P.M.
- Cost: $185.00 (with Lunch Break)
Meir Schneider will be hosting all new information on Natural Vision Improvement. Learn to eliminate computer eye-strain, discover how to reduce visual stress, align your body and vision, and prevent eye pathologies and disorders from occurring and more. You will learn your body’s natural ability to heal with connection to nature. Come back in August for our certification training in Segment A and Segment B.
To RSVP call us at: 415.665.9574 or e-mail us at email@example.com
- Location: 2218 48th Ave., San Francisco, CA 94116
- Date: 05/30/2015
- Time: 9 A.M. – 5 P.M. with Lunch Break
- Cost: $185
After coming back from a world tour from the Black Forest in Germany presenting with the National AIEV vision conference in Italy, Meir will host all new information in a day of Natural Vision Improvement.
- Eliminate computer eye-strain
- Discover how to reduce visual stress
- Align your body and vision
- Prevent eye pathologies and disorders from occurring
You will learn your body’s natural ability to heal with connection to nature.
Come back in August for our certification training in this method of Self-Healing.