Meir Schneider @ The Embodiment Conference (Sign Up for Free here!)
October 14-October 25
I’m delighted to be part of The Embodiment Conference. It will be a rich opportunity to come home to your body, in our chaotic world. Many of the planet’s best teachers will be there, and it costs nothing to be a part of. It’s free to all online, and boasts keynote speakers such as Bonnie Bainbridge Cohen, Dr. Gabor Mate, and Sharon Salzberg.
I will be speaking Saturday, Oct 17 at 12 Noon Pacific Time, 8PM UK Time/ 7 AM New Zealand Time.
At the conference you can:
- learn about new areas of the field (they have it covered!)
- gain deep personal insights
- deepen your professional expertise
- gain dozens of practical tools for stress and trauma
- get inspired and reboot your own practice
- connect with people across the globe for support and encouragement
Get your free place and receive as bonus,
- The free embodiment book.
- A voucher for the Embodiment shop (https://embodiedfacilitator.com/shop/) with a value of £50
This is for you if…
- You have a body and want to move with it, feel into it, and become aware of it in new ways
- You want to reconnect to your body and practise better self-care in these crazy times
- You are looking for meaningful personal insights
- You want to connect with people as passionate about embodiment as you
- You are new to embodiment and want a wide-ranging overview of what it means
- You want to see how different embodied practices can work together
- You want to deepen your specialist knowledge
- You are a coach, trainer, or teacher who wants to work more with the body
- You care about the world and want to know how embodiment can make a difference
Interested? Of course! Please use this link to sign up: https://theembodimentconference.org/#MeirSchneider . We hope to see you all there!