- This event has passed.
Vision for Life Mentor and Coach Training (April 27 – May 1, 2023)
April 27,9:00 am-May 1,5:00 pm
Learn to be a Vision for Life Training in Meir Schneider’s Method of Natural Vision Improvement
More of us are developing vision problems than ever before. You or someone you know may be one of those people. In the modern era, we spend most of our workdays and leisure time in front of screens, using our near vision with radiation and not enough far away vision. This imbalanced use of the eyes leads to eyestrain and various serious pathologies. Modern medicine does very little to acknowledge or solve this pandemic.
Perhaps you know there is a way to overcome the strain, improve your vision, and eliminate your need for glasses with Meir Schneider’s Self- Healing method. We’d like to show you how to share this knowledge with others.
If you are already practicing the principles laid down in the book Vision for Life, this class will help you learn to help others experience the benefits you have seen on your own vision journey. It is up to the individual to take responsibility for their eyesight, and this class is dedicated to showing you how to teach others to do just that.
There are not enough people that teach others to improve their vision. The demand is increasing daily. You want to teach the potential students who are interested in Natural Vision Improvement and through helping them to improve their vision raise the consciousness in humanity that we can improve vision and increase eye health.
- A great belief in Meir’s program and a commitment to work your own vision program. This means you will commit to do the exercises on your own. That will reinforce through your experience that vision does improve. This will help you encourage others to do the same. Your own self-practice is most important to guiding others on the same path.
- A commitment to helping your body heal.
- A holistic mindset toward healing the body, mind, and spirit.If you meet these qualifications, we invite you to join our course. The course will earn you a partial Meir Schneider School for Self-Healing certification and give you the knowledge to help people learn the process to improve vision.
- You must read Meir Schneider’s book Vision for Life and practice its principles.
- Please write a journal of your improvements and challenges in your individual practice. You can share your experience with us in the class.
- Familiarize yourself with the structure of the eye in any anatomy book, and pay specific attention to the structure of the retina. You can print a diagram of the eye and practice identifying each part of it. You can print a diagram of the eye and practice identifying each part of it, so you understand the lectures in class.
- Learn the function of the visual brain.
- We recommend all potential students participate in the 6-day eye class or at least one of Meir’s workshops. If you are not in San Francisco and can’t join in person, we suggest five online classes with a focus on the first three sessions:
- Introductory of Natural Vision Improvement;
- Deeper Introductory of Natural Vision Improvement;
- Overcoming Nearsightedness, Farsightedness, and Astigmatism.
- Read the book Movement for Self-Healing and learn Meir’s work in-depth.
- The best way to improve vision is a combination of bodywork, movement, and eye exercises. Meir’s book Awakening Your Power of Self-Healing and the video “Massage for Self-Healing” can be great guides for the bodywork that you’re going to learn in class. We will focus on using effective bodywork to get more blood flow to the head and visual system.
On your entry to the course
To show that you have gone over the pre-course material, we will ask you to:
- Complete a worksheet that shows you know the principles of natural vision improvement.
- Describe a story from Meir’s literature that reflects some of the principles.
5 days – April 27th to May 1st 2023. It will last from
Thursday to Monday, from 9:00am – 1:00pm and 2:30pm – 5:00pm.
Please find a location to stay near the School and have reliable transportation. You can also spend time after class at the Student Center in the School to prepare yourself for the next day.
- Meir will lecture about different systems of the body, and expect you to take notes, read them, and show understanding in the class.
- We’ll have a quiz relevant to the material that we have learned every 2 days, and a final one at the end of the course.
What can you do when you finish the class?
- You can be an effective mentor to a person who wants to improve his or her vision.
- You can encourage clients with the enthusiasm that comes from direct personal experience with Meir.
- You can build your own practice.
- You will be qualified to teach worldwide, as other students have done.
As you complete this class, your professional capacity is to mentor, assist, and help people to learn to do effective vision-improving eye exercises. You will also be able to perform some bodywork related to the same.
Cost (payable with check, credit card, or cash)
- Application fee: $50
- Registration fee: $150
- Course: $1000
This is a good introduction to the full training because it covers many fields related to vision.
Who should take this course?
- Anyone who works on their own vision improvement and wants to teach others to do the same;
- Someone who wants to help members of his family;
- Physiotherapists, nurses, doctors, ophthalmologists, optometrists, orthoptics specialists, as something that they can teach outside of their practice to interested clients. We hope that the result of this course, more and more people will do eye exercises and eventually the medical profession will integrate it with their common practice. That may prevent medical conditions that eventually cause people to visit the doctor too frequently and at the same time help people to recover better after important medical procedures. It may reverse the trend in humanity from having more vision problems to having much better vision for all of us.
Massage therapists and nurses can get credits for continuing education. Our School is licensed by:
- BPPE (Bureau for Private and Post-Secondary Education ) and
- SEVIS (Student and Exchange Visitor Information System) that helps for student’s visas.
Or pay with PayPal