This May, Meir Schneider will be bringing his life-changing self-healing method to Vancouver, BC, and Seattle, WA, as well as here at the Center in San Francisco, CA. Learn how easy-to-perform movement and vision exercises can work together to heal your eyes and body.
Come and Learn How
- To become aware of your eyestrain and its causes and eliminate it.
- To release tension with fluid movement.
- To increase capacity of the body to move.
- To tap into the hidden potential to heal from connections between the brain and muscles of the body.
- To increase joint mobility and reduce pain.
- To harness the flexibility of the brain, and the brain-body connection, to achieve amazing healing results.
Guide For Self-Healing – Lecture
This lecture will teach you:
- How to improve your vision naturally
- How to see better and not need your glasses
- How to relieve eye fatigue caused by computer screens and smartphones
- How to treat injuries, back problems, and paralysis
Monday, April 29, 6:30-7:45PM: FREE Lecture
Center for Self-Healing, 2218 48th Avenue, San Francisco, CA
Thursday, May 9, 6:30-8PM: FREE Lecture
Banyen Books & Sound, 3608 West 4th Avenue, Vancouver, BC, Canada
Friday, May 10, 6:30-8:30PM: FREE Lecture
Oakridge Branch Meeting Room, Vancouver Public Library
(at Oakridge Mall – 41st and Cambie St.)
191 – 650 West 41st Avenue
Two Day Workshop – Natural Vision Improvement and Self-Healing Through Movement
This workshop will offer you:
- How to prevent eye diseases
- How to expand the plasticity of the brain
- How to release tension of the spine and joints
- How to improve function of the brain/nervous system
- The connection between the body and the eyes