You have the power to improve your eyesight naturally. Building on techniques pioneered by ophthalmologist William Bates, Meir Schneider created an effective approach for self-healing and used it to reverse his own blindness. With The Natural Vision Improvement Kit, Schneider teaches his innovative methods for exercising your eyes back to health. Use these proven techniques to see your world with less strain, greater acuity, and a more spacious visual field.
Learn more about the principles of natural eyesight improvement; dozens of exercises to increase your visual acuity and ocular health; Tibetan yoga practices to refresh your eyes and mind; on-the-spot techniques to ease reading, driving, and computer eyestrain; how eyesight influences your overall well-being, and more.
The Natural Vision Improvement Kit offers everything you need for vision improvement that you can do at home, including:
- A series of daily exercises on CD to help correct near- and far-sightedness, cataracts, and eye fatigue, including yogic techniques to increase your sense of eye movement and balance the muscles around your eyes
- Especially for computer users who suffer from eye strain, an additional CD offers relaxation and restorative exercises you can do at your desk
- 13 photo-illustrated cards offering instruction on fundamental eye exercises that you can do anytime, anywhere
- 2 standard eye charts to test your vision and monitor your improvement
- An illustrated study guide to take you step-by-step to better vision, and much more.
Born without sight, Schneider refused to surrender to his blindness, and instead began an intensive exploration of sight and self-healing systems. Now you can restore and enhance your eyesight―one of the most precious aspects of your well-being―with The Natural Vision Improvement Kit. Also available on Amazon.
***A Note on International Shipping & Handling charges.
Everyone from every country is being charged Shipping and Handling, which includes packaging and waiting time at the post office.
There are no reviews yet.